I recently went to Thailand to witness my brother Joel marry Yuey in a traditional Thai wedding. Mum, my other brothers and even two of mum's sisters came along for what was a great trip. Unfortunately Sam, Cameron and Luke stayed home with Grandma flying down to help out (thanks Judy!)
We started with a great stay in Bangkok at the hotel Yuey used to work at before flying/driving to her village for an amazing wedding and wonderful hospitality from her family. A few pictures below but no doubt will have some more when I see the photos others also took!
The brothers, mum and Yuey 60 stories up on a rooftop bar -

Liam ponders the water level these sandbags are designed to hold back -
Lovely sunsets -
Travelling in the back of a ute Thai style!

Enjoying a market stall crepe -

Marc helps prepare one of the fantastic dinners -

Wedding pictures (I don't have many as I was in the wedding procession) -















No comments:
Post a Comment