A comfortable day in the Park at Yarralumla for the Play Group kids in Canberra enjoying a Christmas gathering. The boys had their faces painted with Yuletide art after they'd enjoyed a ride on the train. (Regular blog visitors will be picking up a theme - trains trains and more trains!)It was supposed to be 35 degrees here today and yet it felt more like 30. Two nights ago it was very cold - the temp dropped right down without warning. You might think I'm obsessed with the weather but heck this town is a crazy place weather wise!

Today was my last day at work for four weeks - yahoo buckaroo I'm so excited to have a holiday. Not counting when I was on maternity leave (because hey having kids is no holiday right - lovely though that it is), I haven't had more than two weeks off since July 2001.
Here comes Christmas - Happy holiday season to you!!
1 comment:
Happy holidays Palmers. Enjoy your tropical adventure.
The trains look sensational. There is a small boy here who loves trains too.
Happy Christmas.
xxxx
Post a Comment