With storms coming through the day and the ground as hard as rock, Aaron and Trevor slaved away and built a very special land of fantasy and excitement for Luke and Cameron.

The raw materials ready to go

Dad digs, Aaron (Bachelor of Engineering - playground construction) in a break from studying the instructions

Thank G it was made in Brisbane and not China - the instructions were tricky but luckily in English.



Dad and Mum went back Sunday morn so we trundled to Bunnings to buy another 10 bags of sand and then during a break in the rain Aaron finished it off. (The pink stairs are only temporary while Luke has short legs.) With the water falling from the sky the boys couldn't go out and play.... soon!
Here's a shot of the boys talking and listening through the "talking pipe" before Aaron installed it (so they can talk to each other between the sand pit and the turret).
2 comments:
Looks great - well done!
The little boys look like they're having fun too!
Hmmmmm. May I just say that you have given Leeanne ideas now and I seem destined to build a cubby house that is, say, about the size of the Empire State Building, in our back yard at Indooroopilly...
Looks good but I am concerned that I will need to well-and-truly acquire carpentry skills I do not currently have... :)
Thanks: Micheal.
Post a Comment