Friday, January 12, 2007

New year - New hair




So you thought I'd still be wearing the hair of my 20s into my 40s right?

Well it was probably a pretty safe bet given I'm not far off my 40s - but life can surprise you.

New Year equals New Hair (this follows from New Job equals New State) and New unemployment (for Aaron) equals New House (a seemingly illogical connection but there you go).

So 11 January was the day the Style Council (Lorna, Katrina, Michelle with Les and Kasmena) and I went out for dinner, hair counselling and then the chop. Shona Cataldo at famed Cataldo's of Canberra did the deed.

So what do you think? I personally feel like Leather Tuscadero from Happy Days - Suzie Quatro - so I'm going out to get me some leather hot pants and jacket.

See ya .... "So come alive, yeah, down at Devil gate drive."

(Here's the front and back in our new garden plus one for the memories at Couran Cove)

No comments: