Friday, January 26, 2007

A week of ups and downs


We started the week on a high with a visit from our dear friend Kathryn who lives in Brisbane with her delightful family Ruby, Max and Mark (who's recovering from a kidney stone operation - best wishes Mark!). Kathryn bought a couple of presents that Santa has left at her house for Cam and Luke and they had a wonderful time opening their pressies and playing with their new Wiggles and Thomas cards and books - thank you!!
This Wed I went to Brisbane for work and was struck down with a vomiting bug which within an hour saw me go from completely fine to totally debilitated, a shivering mess incapable of holding up my head. BIG Thanks to Charis who found me quivering in my AVIS car, took me to the dr and put me up for the night and make sure I was OK to continue the next day. So glad I wasn't in a strange city - a very scary experience. I'm still feeling very weak two days later - no idea if it was food poisoning or some viral thing.

No comments: